FITS Socks Fit Your Feet. Fantastically.


There's not much you can really say about socks, so I'll just come right out with it - FITS ultra-fine merino socks are the most comfortable ones I've ever worn. I've spent the last few months wearing the Light Runner Low ($15.99), the Performance Trail ($17.99), and the Medium Hiker Crew ($20.99) and yeah - they all fit perfectly. 


Essentially, you want socks to do three things: fit well, keep blisters away, and feel good. Piece of cake, but for two other things: socks have seams, which can irritate the toes, and they tend to lose their shape/fit over time, which pretty much renders them useless. 


FITS socks overcome those two barriers to sock excellence with their super-deep heel cup, snug arch support and wide toe box. The heel cup locks on to your heel, and the wide open toe box keeps your toes from squeezing together (this minimizes toe blisters). 

It’s tough to find a sock that balances the line between too tight and too loose, but these guys nailed it. Their cushion reminds me of Balegas, but while my Balega socks have stretched out over time, the FITS have stayed perfectly snug. This is key, because when a sock gets baggy, wrinkles and the foot’s movement within the sock can lead to wicked blisters. What really got my attention is that the socks don’t stretch out over time. After hundreds of miles, the Light Runner Lows and Performance Trail socks fit the same as when I first put them on, and the Medium Hiker Crews are my go-to socks for hiking and everyday use. 

It feels a little weird to say that I savor putting these guys on, but it's not just me. Both of the people that I live with have each boldly and unrepentantly stolen a pair, and they both concur with my assessment.

Huh. I guess you can say a lot about socks. Take a closer look at Fitssock.com.