Gore-Tex TransRockies Run: Running Over the Rockies For Me, Free Gear For You

I'm the one running 120 miles at elevation across the Rocky Mountains and you guys are the ones getting free gear. Sounds about right.

Next week, I'll be running my butt off in the Gore-Tex Transrockies Run with my pal Kevin Fonger, founder of ActiveGearReview.com. If you have been within earshot of me for the last eight weeks, you probably have either heard me muttering about it in disbelief or seen me eating like a bog monster to regain calories lost to training.
On a training run in Whiskeytown.
Well, the time has come, and just to keep you interested, Kevin's hooking you up with free gear! All you have to do is guess our times for each of the six stages of the race and post them to ActiveGearReview's Twitter and Facebook pages.

There's a different prize for each stage (I'm jealous of whoever gets stage 3's prize). Take a look at our stats, the prizes, and the race stages here. Start placing your bets!

Even if you're not going to wager on our output, feel free to follow along. I'll be posting to my Facebook and Twitter pages whenever I have reception, so keep an eye out for updates there as well.